7 Important Facts That You Should Know About Android Phone Cleaner
Do you know your Android device is more than just a phone to call, text or click pictures? There are lots of things that make your device a smartphone. With various hidden features and Google services, your android device is an extended device that can really make your life more convenient and easy.
In this post, we are going to share the amazing android facts that you didn’t know your android device can do. These interesting android facts can enhance your user experience and elevate your device’s performance to a large extent. Read on to know how to use your android phone efficiently with seven simple tricks.
7 Android Phone Cleaner Facts You Should Know
From speeding up using android phone cleaner to navigating on offline maps, here are various known and unknown android tips and tricks you don’t know. So, take a look and explore the secrets of Android.
1. Locate Your Device When It is Lost
Losing a phone is nothing less than a heartbreak. It’s horrible. You lose all your data, pictures and sensitive information that you have kept in your android device. But do you know, you can save all your data from stealing and locate your device sitting at home? Yes, with the blessings of Google, you may easily track your device and wipe the data to save it from getting handed over to wrong hands.
To locate your device remotely and wipe phone data, you should follow these steps:
- Sign In to Google from the device. Make sure your phone is connected to the Internet.
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0 and sign in.
- You will see the location of your Android device. Ring it, lock and reset the device’s password. You may also erase all the phone data.
2. Search With Voice With Screen Off
Have you ever thought of searching something online without typing a single word? Well! Now you can do it. By saying “Ok Google”, you may search anything from anywhere on the Android OS. This amazing voice assistant by Google allows you to launch voice search, send a text, get directions or even play a song by just saying two words, “Ok Google”.
To activate Voice assistant in your android phone, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings>> Google>> Account Services.
- Tap on Search Assistant & Voice>> Google Assistant.
- At the top, tap on the Assistant tab.
- Scroll down to Assistant devices.
- Tap on the device to add Google Assistant.
- Tap on Google Assistant at the top and toggle to enable Assistant.
3. Clean Your Android Phone
Mosty all the Android devices lag or slow down after a few months, thus to keep it fast and efficient, you need to clean your device thoroughly. Deep cleaning of Android devices includes clearing all the cache, restricting background running apps from draining the battery, removing the unused apps, deleting similar media files and protecting your device from malwares.
To deep clean your Android device, follow these steps.
- Install Advanced Phone Cleaner.
- Launch the app and tap on the cleaning options such Cache Cleaner, RAM booster, Battery Booster etc.
Advanced Phone Cleaner is the most effective, powerful and one of the best android phone cleaner apps that allows an one tap solution to clean and protect your device. This free to download and easy to use android cleaner app automatically detects the malwares and updates you when your device needs cleaning and management.
4. Lock Smartly
Unlocking becomes irritating when you are at home and you need to constantly unlock the phone. But do you know that you can smartly lock your android device and minimize inconvenience without compromising your phone’s security? The “Smart Lock” option of Android allows you to disable the lock at trusted locations such as your home, car or office. Also, it offers unlocking with the help of trusted devices like smartwatch and bluetooth to allow ease of access.
To activate Smart Lock in your Android device, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings>> Security.
- Scroll to find the Trusted Agents in the menu.
- Toggle “Smart Lock”.
- Scroll back and find “Smart Lock”.
- Tap on Smart Lock and enter unlock pattern, password, Pin or fingerprint.
- You may enable On-body detection, add Trusted device and Trusted Places and set up Voice Match under Smart Lock options.
5. Multi Users
Android allows you to share your phone with other users without being scared of losing your data or unwanted sneaking. With a multi user system, you may easily create different profiles for the other users and provide them access to the specific phone features only. For instance, if your friend wants to make a call from your phone, you may enable a “Guest” option in the Users menu and choose to allow them to make calls only.
To activate Multi- Users options in your Android device, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Scroll down to find “Users”. Tap on it.
- Select the “Guest” Option and set up a new user.
- To switch back from Guest profile to normal, swipe down on the Notifications twice.
- You will get access to quick settings. Tap the portrait in the top right corner.
- Delete the “Guest” Profile.
Want to navigate to a place but have no Internet connection? Google Map can help you with this problem too. With the offline Google Map option, you may easily find a place or view directions without any active Internet connection.
To offline access Google Maps and download the map of specific areas into your device in order to view it in offline mode, follow these steps.
- Open the Google Maps on your android device.
- Tap on the search bar and scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap on “Download a new offline area”.
- Select the area that you want to take offline and press download.
7. Control Battery Usage
With advanced features, your Android phone can now optimize your phone battery and make it work longer than usual. You may also save your phone battery and stop it from draining constantly by setting the Battery Optimization option.
To optimize your Phone battery, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Settings>> Tap Battery.
- Tap on the Menu button on the top right >> Battery Usage.
- View the apps that are draining the battery.
- Tap on the app that you want to optimize.
- Tap on Battery Optimization.
So, these were the amazing android facts that you might not know earlier. So, try these above tricks and keep track of the aforementioned tweaks to make your smartphone smarter and efficient than before.